Representative office spaces 106 sqm, directly on Wenceslas Square, building The Forum
Representative office spaces in the center of Prague. Building The Forum is located on the corner Jindrisska street and Wenceslas Square. Offices are located in the fifth floor of brick building with elevators. The building has undergone a total refurbishment to the highest international standards without losing their character. There is air conditioning, PC networks, internet, telephone. Oak parquet, openable windows, card system for entry. Toilets and kitchen. 24 hour reception and security. Highly flexible space. Parking in secured in garage Slovan and Hotel Boscolo fot a monthly fee 6.000 Czk. Rental of 4 flags, 2 to Jindrisska street and 2 to Wenceslas Square, rent is 15.000 Czk per month for the flag. Just below the building is the entrance to the metro station Mustek, so it is guaranteed seamless transport accessibility. Price of lease of space is 22 EUR per month + VAT. Highly attractive office spaces, do not hesitate. LESSEE PAYS NO COMMISSION
62 556 CZKper month
|Address||Václavské nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||106 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.