Very nice unfurnished apartment 4 + kk with terrace, cellar and parking, Prague 9 - Letnany
Very nice apartment 4 + kk with a total area of 102 m2 is located in the street Zlonicka, Prague 9 – Letnany. The apartment is situated on the 7th floor of a new brick floor with an elevator. There is a completely equipped modern kitchenette with electric appliances. Living room is separated by a bar. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, a shower and two washbasins. From each room is an access to a large terrace which is oriented to south-west. A chamber and a cellar belong to the apartment. The possibility of an outdoor parking place for a fee 2.000, – per month (need to rent with the flat). There are entire civic amenities-school, school, department store, etc. Perfect accessibility-piece from the house is a modern subway station Strizkov line C so you can be in 15 minutes to Wenceslas Square. Very nice and quiet location with lots of greenery around which offers many opportunities for social life.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zlonická, Praha 9 - Letňany|
|Usable area||102 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.