Spacious family house 4+1 (120 sqm) with fireplace, terrace and garden. Prague 11 - Chodov
Very nice family house 4+1 is located in a quiet villa area of Prague 11 – Chodov. The house is partially furnished and its total area is 120 m2. Furthermore, there is a garden (250 m2). In the kitchen there is stove and fridge / freezer. House is partly equipped with furniture (dining table and chairs, 2 desks, wardrobe, built-in wardrobes in hall). The house has 3 storage rooms. The room at the 2nd floor has a balcony, the house has a terrace (entrance directly from the living room) – the perfect place for relaxation. In the bathroom there is a toilet, another toilet is in a separated room. Internet connection is available. Housing with pets is possible. Very quiet street in a residential area. In the surroundings there are very good civic amenities (Chodov shopping center 1 metro station away only). Parking possible on the street in front of the house.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Malebná, Praha 4 - Chodov|
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.