Very nice unfurnished apartment 2+kk (61 sqm) in the new house. Prague 4 - Michle
Very nice apartment 2+kk is located at the 2nd floor of the new house in a quiet part of Prague 4 – Michle. The apartment is unfurnished and its size is 31 sqm. The house was approved in 2003. The apartment consists of bedroom and living room with kitchenette. In the bathroom there is a corner bathtub and a toilet. The kitchen is equipped with ceramic hob and dishwasher. Windows to the courtyard. In the apartment there are floating floors and tiles. Satellite TV is available. It is possible to use the common cellar in the house. Parking is available on the street in front of the house. Very convenient location with full civic amenities (shops, restaurants, pharmacy, post office, polyclinic). Perfect accessibility by car and public transport (bus stop 100 meters from the house).
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pobočná, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||61 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.