Nice fully furnished apartment 2+1 in the center of Prague, very good price, also for a roommates
Beautiful apartment 2+1 is located on the fourth floor in the brick building with an elevator in the street Lublanska. The apartment is fully furnished, after a complete reconstruction. Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, fridge, cooker), including all dishes. Bathroom with a bathtub, living room with dining area, one bedroom. There are parquet and tiles on the floor. Parking – the possibility to rent a garage in the same street. Satellite connection. Excellent transport links to all parts of Prague, apartment is located directly next to the metro station I.P. Pavlova, where are tram stops. Neighborhood offers all civic amenities (restaurants, bars, cafes, galleries, shops, cinema, theater, parks). Only 5 – 10 minutes walk to Wenceslas Square. Five minutes by tram to take to the Charles Square and the National street, where is also a Tesco Supermarket. In this house are currently 3 vacant apartments the same size and one smaller, 56 sqm (15 000 + fees). The period of the lease can be after agreement shorter than 1 year. After the agreement they can be rented together for people who are interested in service apartments – short-term accommodation (10 apartments, 5 are currently vacant).
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Lublaňská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.