Very nice unfurnished 4 +1 after reconstruction with good transportation access, Prague 5 - Smichov
Very nice sunny apartment 4 +1 with an area of 145 m2 in the street Stroupeznickeho, Prague 5 – Smichov. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a brick house with an elevator. It is rented unfurnished, except its a completely equipped kitchen, in a bathroom there is a bathtub and a washing machine. The apartment was recently completely renovated. An excellent transport accessibility, close to the house is a bus and tram stop. The subway station Andel line A is also not far. All civic amenities-restaurants, bars, shops, etc. Not far from the house is very nice and maintained park where you can freely browse. The apartment is situated in the very lucrative and pleasant location. A possibility of renting this apartment as an office space.
29 000 CZKper month
|Address||Stroupežnického, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||145 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.