Luxurious family house 7+1 with a garage, swimming pool, sauna, Prague 4 - Kunratice
Absolutely luxurious family house 7+1 has size 240 sqm and is located in Prague 4– part Kunratice, near Chodov. The house is completely furnished, has non-continous rooms. To diversify the leisure time, there is an indoor swimming pool, sauna and massage shower. Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, ceramic hob, dishwasher, washing machine), 5 bathrooms. All rooms are beautifully spacious, fully furnished, in the upper rooms there are interesting window design, futuristic look. In the living room there dominates a fireplace. Available cable TV, phone. Heating is gas, there are floating floors and tiles. The house has a security system and has a garage for two cars. Living in a quiet suburb of Prague, the bus stop is a few steps from the house, subway Chodov 10 minutes. There are all civic amenities – Shopping and entertainment center Chodov. Excellent transport links into the city center.
70 000 CZKper month
|Address||Netolická, Praha 4 - Kunratice|
|Usable area||240 m²|
|Grounds area||240 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.