Unfurnished family house 3+kk (130 sqm) for rent, Na Radosti street, terrace and garage, Prague 5, Zlicin
Family house 3+kk for rent is situated in a quiet part of Prague 5 – Zlicin. The house is unfurnished and its area is 130 sqm. There is a garage for 2 cars at the groundfloor. Living part is at the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor. The house also includes terrace (8 sqm). In the house there are two bathrooms – the first one with bathtub and shower corner, the second one with shower and toilet. Another toilet is in a separated room. The kitchen is fully equipped with electric appliances. Internet access, telephone line and cable TV are available. The house has floor heating. House was approved in 2006. Good location close to nature and with perfect connection to the city center (20 minutes by metro).
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000CZK|
|Address||Na Radosti, Praha 5 - Zličín|
|Usable area||130 m²|
|Grounds area||300 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.