Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk (101 sqm) in Vinohradska street, Prague 2
Very nice apartment 3+kk is situated on the fifth floor of the brick house with an elevator directly in Vinohradska street. The apartment is rented unfurnished. Bathroom with massage bath, bidet and toilet, additional toilet separately. There are parquet and tiles on the floor. Opportunity to furnished with a furniture, then the rent increased to 30,000 a month plus fees. The windows in the apartment are to the street, a view of the park and the main street. There are all civic amenities – restaurants, cafes, galleries, cinemas, theaters, schools, shops. Directly in the house is an excellent restaurant Gusto, where are many various cultural events and great cooks here. Excellent transport accessibility to the city center, metro station Jiiho z Podebrad is three minutes from the house. 10 minutes to Wenceslas Square.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||101 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.