New family house 5 + kk with garden and parking, Prague - West, Chyne
New low-energy building, family house 5+kk on the size of 126 sqm is located in the village Chyne in the district of Prague – West. On the first floor there is a bathroom, technical room, pantry, fully equipped kitchen with dining room and living room and studyroom. On the second floor there are 3 bedrooms, dressing room and 2 bathrooms. The house has two floors, there are windows with three glasses and excellent thermal insulation. The house is rented unfurnished, is equipped with blinds, storage space, alarm and the Internet. In the living room there is a fireplace. Floating floors and tiles. From the living room is the entrance to the terrace and garden. The house has a garden area of 728 sqm. Parking on the plot for two cars. There is good connection to Prague, 10 minutes to the metro station Zlicin. Living in a very quiet environment with easy access to Prague.
22 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||126 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.