Nice unfurnished family house 6+2 (2 apartments), garage, garden, Prague 5 - Smichov
Beautiful two-family house 6+2 with an area of 460 sqm is located in Prague 5 – Libinska street. In the house are two housing units: 4+1 apartment on the second floor and 2+1 apartment on the first floor. Rooms are separated. In the house there are two fully equipped kitchens, two bathrooms (washing machine). On the floors there are tiles, carpets and floating floors. Heating is gas. There is also available a garden area of 500 sqm and a garage. The possibility of the phone. House can be used as an office space. There are excellent civic amenities, bus stop a few minutes from the house. 15 minutes to Andel metro station.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Libínská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||460 m²|
|Grounds area||460 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.