Very nice family house + garage, garden, 2 units, Prague 5 - Stodulky, suitable for flatmates
Wonderful family house –170 sq.m. for rent comprising 2 unfurnished apartments 3+kk and 2+kkapartments with completely furnished kitchens. Ideal for living and office, family with kids, family looking after older parents. Separate entrances (can be connected). Absolute privacy. Furnishing on demand. The pre-war family house in a good condition with two apartments is conveniently located in a residential area, on a quiet one-direction street, in the vicinity of a German international school, and a hypermarket area of Stodulky – Careffour (shopping malls of Nove Butovice and Zlicin are within a 7 minute drive), close to public transport, and with a good access to the hospital in Motol. Both apartments can be connected upon demand. A large and maintained sunny garden (900sqm) is shared by both apartments; separation possible on demand. The west oriented backyard features coniferous, fruit and ornamental trees, has several secluded sitting areas (including an arbor) , barbecue and a smokehouse, a glasshouse, a storage shed for bicycles and garden tools, aviary, and a rock garden. A small foreyard separates the house from a quiet street. A separately standing garage for one car. Additional parking on the street in front of the house. Good for roommates, students atc.
35 500 CZKper month
|Address||K Fialce, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.