Very attractive office premises (122 sqm) in the administrative building. Prague 1 - Nove Mesto
Office premises are located at the 3rd floor of an administrative building (with elevator). The premises consists of 5 offices, kitchen and bathroom. Their total area is 122 sqm and they are unfurnished. Further equipment includes alarm or security doors. There are parquet and tiles on the floor. The offices have high ceilings, the whole building has wheelchair access. Excellent location in the very center of the Prague with great accessability by car and public transport (tram, bus, subway up to 150 meters from the house).
38 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mezibranská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||122 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.