New attractive family house of 4+1 in the village Levín
We offer for sale new house in the village Levín. The building is located in a beautiful hilly environment in close proximity to the city of Beroun. Layout of the house is 4 +1, 96m². Wood decorated with circular masonry, the roof is dealt with through bags. The windows are plastic. In the house there are nor doors nor floors. The house will be ready in the spring of 2009. Family House is before the completion and therefore it can be designed depending on customers choice to arrange the interior. Family house is situated in an excellent location with good access to nearby shopping area. House is not yet connected to the network engineering, it is possible to buy a house for the price of 3,950,000, – CZK without the connection, but as well including engineering structures for 4,198,000, – Kč.
|other water source|
3 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Levínský Vršek, Králův Dvůr|
|Usable area||96 m²|
|Grounds area||830 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.