Lovely and spacious flat 3+kk with possibility of parking in Prague 5, nearby Kinsky square
Amazing, unfurnished apartment 3+kk (121 m2) in Smichov, Stefanikova street. The flat is located on the 4th floor of the reconstructed building with a lift. The flat is furnished with kitchen unit with built-in appliances (fridge, freezer, oven with a glass plate, microwave, dishwasher), washing machine and a dryer. In the bathroom there is a corner bathtub. Pavement and floating floors. The alarm, a telephone and ADSL are available. It's possible to furnish the flat. You can visit fit centre in the house (gym, sauna, whirlpool). The possibility of parking place about 250 m from the house. The building is located in beautiful location nearby Kinsky square, and Kinsky park. Also transport is excellent – bus and tram lines immediately in Kinsky square, subway within the range of two tram stations. Complete civic amenities – Shopping centre Novy Smichov 5 minutes by trams, close to the house is a French school Drtinova. Photos are illustrative.
32 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fix 1520 + 3000 deposit for services|
|Address||Štefánikova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||121 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.