Very nice spacious apartment 3+1 (70 sqm), furnished. Prague 10 - Zabehlice
Very nice apartment 3+1 is located at the 8th floor of an apartment building (with elevator) in a quiet part of Prague 10 – Zabehlice. The area of the apartment is 70 sqm and it is fully furnished with appliances (fridge, washing machine, stove, oven, television etc.). Telephone line and internet connection are available. The apartment is equipped with furniture (chairs, dining table, double bed, wardrobes, etc.). In the bathroom there is a bathtub, a toilet is in a separated room. It is possible to use a storage room at the same floor. Excellent civic amenities in neighborhood – shops, medical clinic, pharmacy, restaurants. Hostivar Shopping center (shops, cafes, restaurants, cinema) is located just 5 minutes away by car. Location is perfectly accessible by car and public transport (bus stop 50 meters from the house). Hostivar forest park and Hostivar dam, ideal places for sports, relaxation or swimming, are located only 10 minutes away by car.
9 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jabloňová, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.