Apartment 3+kk with balcony and garage in the new building "Barrandov Hills". Prague 5 - Hlubocepy
Luxurious apartment 3+kk is located at the 2nd floor (with elevator) of a new building „Barrandov Hills“ in Hlubocepy, Prague 5. The apartment is brand new. The area of the apartment is 60 sqm, furthermore 10 sqm balcony. The apartment is partially furnished (4 wardrobes, table, corner seat, television). In the bathroom there is a bathtub. In the kitchen there is a ceramic hob. In case of interest, it is possible to equip the apartment with a fridge and a washing machine. Telephone line, Internet and cable television available. The apartment has superior oak flooring and veneer doors. In the corridor and is in the bathroom there are tiles. Parking is available in the garage (must be rented together with the apartment for 2000 CZK / month). Perfect transport accessability by car and public transport (bus and tram stops 150 meters from the house).
16 500 CZKper month
|Address||Silurská, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.