Nice, very spacious apartment 3 +1 in Prague 1, Stepanska street
Nice, bright apartment 3 +1 in New Town, Prague 1. The apartment is located in the 4th floor of the historical brick buildings from the 19th century. The house passed complete reconstruction. Available lift. The total usable area is 110 sqm apartment. There is no equipment, it can be equipped. Satellite and cable TV, Internet. On the floors there are parquets floors and tiles. Possible to rent parking spaces for a fee of CZK 4,756 per month. Nice, desired location near by the center. Wenceslas Square just a few steps from the house. In the surroundings you can find excellent civic amenities. Cultural facilities guaranteed – theater, clubs, restaurants, bars everywhere in the neighborhood. Shopping opportunities on every corner. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station only a few minutes walk from the house. It can be also rented as an office.
27 500 CZKper month
|Address||Štěpánská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.