Very nice, spacious apartment 5 +1 (130 sqm) in Prague 5 - Mala strana
Beautiful apartment 5 +1 is located in Prague 5 – Mala Strana. Apartment is located in the 3rd floor of the house without a lift. Overall dimensions are 130 sqm. Apartment consists of hall, living room, four bedrooms, a kitchen and two bathrooms. There is a new kitchen fitted with appliances. Floors are covered with parquet and tiles. In the bathroom you will find one bath, second one is furnished by shower. Apartment is situated in a beautiful part of the city with historic buildings. Just across from here there is a large wooded park with a lookout tower Petrin. A great place for walking and recreation. In the surroundings a lot of opportunities for social activities. Cafes, bars and shops all around. Excellent connections to all parts of the city. Tram stop is located only a few steps from the house.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Šeříková, Praha 5 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.