Luxurious 2+1 in Vodickova street
LUXURIOUS APARTMENT IN THE REAL CENTER OF PRAGUE. Fully furnished with luxurious furniture. Building was renovated by architect Ladislav Labus and his studio who brought it to absolute architectural proficiency and beauty. By joining elements of modern and ancient architecture was achieved high luxury. Opposite of LANGHANS building is Lucerna palace, few steps from the building is Wenceslas square, National theatre etc.. LANGHANS is also place of our business so as our neighbours you will get DISCOUNT of 20% from our commision!!!! Parking available nearby at Jungmanova street for 215 Euro/month.
38 750 CZKper month
|Address||Vodičkova, Praha 1|
|Usable area||83 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.