Rent of a beautiful, luxurious and modern 3+kk, 112sqm, Kodanska street, near to the city centre
Rent of a luxurious and modern 3+kk, 112sqm. Apartment is in a stylishly renovated house from the 19th century in Residence Kodanska. It is one of the most prestigious sites in a quiet street with a view of the park. The Residence offers a possibility of 14 parking lots in the basement of the house. Apartments are fully equipped (see below) with a fully equipped modern kitchen, the janitor services are available 24hours a day, in the building there are installed security cameras there. Only 7min tram to the subway I.P.Pavlova. The building is located directly adjacent to many parks, which, as well as the yard of the house invites you for sitting or long walks. It is therefore a great combination of modern housing, safety, beautiful environment and excellent access to the center of Prague. Photos are illustrative only – in the price of the rent there is included the IKEA furniture (white oak) according to the client's demands. Arrange a personal tour of the apartment with our broker and come to see for yourself the exceptional nature of this offer.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kodaňská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.