Very nice unfurnished apartment 2+kk (59 sqm), Praha 6 - Bubenec
Nice unfurnished apartment size 59 sqm is located in the fifth floor in the brick house with an elevator in the street Smeralova. Rooms are separated and spacious. Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, fridge, cooker), bathroom with a corner bathtub. The storage room, cellar, phone and cable connection. There are parquet and tiles on the floor. Heating gas room. Living in a very quiet street with excellent trasport accessibility to the city center. Tram stop is a few steps from the house. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities, the apartment is close to Letna square. In the vicinity there is one of the largest parks in Prague Stromovka where you can spend your free time by relaxing or active sports. You can find here many restaurants and bars, cozy coffees, galleries, theaters and many shops.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Šmeralova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||59 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.