Luxury unfurnished apartment 2 + kk with parking, alarm, excellent transport accessibility, Prague 5
Beautiful apartment 2 + kk an area of 64 m2 in the street Kovaku, Prague 5-Smíchov. Apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a brick house with elevator. It is rented as unfurnished, but there is a possibility of furnishing according to your wishes. There is equipped kitchenette, a bathroom with a bathtub. On floors are parquets, tiles and granite. There is also alarm, satellite TV connection, internet. Installed outside shutters. Parking in the underground garage from where the elevator leading to the various floors for a fee 2.000, – per month (to be rented with the apartment). Excellent transport accessibility-piece from the house is a subway station „Andel“ line B. The house is in a quiet part of Smichov, but close to entertainment and shopping center Novy Smichov. Just behind the house is a very nice park suitable for relaxation.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kováků, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.