Prague, Nice furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Nové Město, Žitná street, after partly reconstruction, 50 m².
Very nice apartment 2+kk with an area of 50 m2 in street Zitna, Prague 1 – New Town. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a maintained historic brick house without an elevator. It is completely furnished, in a kitchenette there is a ceramic hob and a fridge with a freezer, in a bathroom there is shower and a toilet. Possibility of connection to the Internet. There are floating floors and tiles. The apartment is located a few steps from the Charles Square, where cross a lot of tram´s lines. There is also a subway station line B. All civic amenities-at Charles Square there is a lot of shops, restaurants, cafes, etc. Very pleasant and lucrative location.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3500,- czk utilities|
|Address||Žitná, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.