Very nice apartment 4 +1 (120 sqm) with balcony and parking in Prague 1 - New Town
Beautiful 4 +1 apartment has a total area of 120 sqm ant it is located in Prague 1 – New Town. Apartment is unfurnished, and after complete reconstruction. Apartment is located on the 3rd floor of brick house with elevator. In the bathroom you will find shower and bathtub, toilet is separately. You'll find here the balcony (3 sqm) and two comoros (1 sqm and 2 sqm). Kitchen is equipped with embedded appliances and ceramic hob. There is the possibility of the Internet (O2). The floor is mede of tiles and parquet. Parking in the yard is possible for two cars for a fee. Apartment is situated directly in the center of Prague with excellent amenities. Great accessibility to public transport. At the underground station Florenc it is about 10 min. Can be rented as office space.
19 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000,- CZK house service fee + electricity + 1500,- CZK parking place|
|Address||Klimentská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.