Beautiful new family house with garden in a quiet neighborhood in Prague 10 - Michle
Modern new family house with a garden in Prague 10. The total usable area is 160sqm. The house is partially furnished. There is beautiful kitchen unit. In the living room there is fireplace. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. Satellite TV. Terrace and maintained garden. The house also includes a garage. Beautiful, quiet location. In the surroundings you can find a large number of green spaces – a large park is close to the house. There are also good civic amenities – restaurants, shops. Easy accessibility to the center. Bus or tram stop nearby. Beautiful housing in established neighborhoods.
36 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Bohdalci, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||160 m²|
|Grounds area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.