Beautiful, cozy 1+1, 36 sq. meteres on the third floor of an Art Nouveau building in the Old Town.
Very nice, cozy, fully furnished 1+1 apartment of an area of 36 sq. meters, on the third floor completely reconstructed Art Nouveau house with a lift in the Old Town. In the apartment is a bedroom with a comfortable double bed a TV, and a chest of drawers. The kitchen is equipped with a line, stove, fridge, washing machine with driers, dining table and a sofa. Bathroom with toilet is equipped with a shower. On the floor is parqueted, social facilities naturally paved. There is a direct electric heating in the apartment and hot water is provided by gas flow-heater. There's internet a satellite TV available. The location is quiet and provides all necessary civic amenities. Transport is provided by trams, buses, and not far there is Staromestska underground station.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Bílkova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||36 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.