Amazing new unfurnished apartment 3+kk, big terrace and 2 garage spaces, Prague 6 - Petriny
Beautiful luxurious living in completely new apartment where nobody have been living yet. Unfurnished apartment 3+kk on the size of 133 sqm is located in the fifth floor of new building with an elevator in the street Na okraji. In the apartment there are two bedrooms, two bathrooms (shower and corner bathtub) and two toilets. A spacious living room, where is a fully equipped kitchen corner (refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, microwave, coffee maker) and there is also the entrance to the spacious terrace from where is a beautiful view of the surrounding area and which offers a pleasant and quiet relaxation. In the apartment there are floating floors. The apartment also includes a large cellar and two garage spaces which have to be rented together with teh apartment for monthly fee 5.000 Czk. The house has 24 hour security and reception. To the center it takes 20 minutes, there is excellent transport accessibility (tram, bus). In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities. In the vicinity of the house is located, for example, tank Dzban or Letohradek Hvezda.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na okraji, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||133 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.