Nice, unfurnished apartment 3 + kk with a terrace in Prague 7 - Holesovice
Nice, unfurnished apartment 3 + kk with a terrace of the total area of 55.7 sqm is situated in a courtyard building in a quiet location in Prague 7 – Holesovice. House is now adjusted from 2 + kk to 3 + kk, consists of a room with fully equipped kitchenette (stove, dishwasher, refrigerator) which is separated by light plasterboard wall (can be removed) to be more bedrooms (separate from the entrance to the balcony). Despite the second bedroom there is access to the bathroom in which is the bathtub, washing machine Toilet is separately. The floors are floating in the bathroom tiles. Connection to the Internet for a fee, cabling through to the flat. UPC in preparation. Resident parking in front of the house, the possibility of renting a garage in the building for 2 200 CZK / month. In the surroundings of the house is all civic amenities – in the house is quiet café, a school in front of the house, Pražská market, Billa, etc. – is also excellent transport accessibility – one tram stop from the subway station Nadrazi Holesovice.
12 800 CZKper month
|Address||Ortenovo nám., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||55,70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.