Absolutely luxurious, spacious apartment with a terrace with an area of 400m² in Prague 5 - Smichov
Gorgeous, modern, representative apartment with a terrace in Prague 5, Korenskeho street. The apartment is located in the 6th floor of the historical house. Available lift. The building passed a complete, luxury renovation. The total useful area is 400sqm.The apartment is fully equipped with luxury furniture. Modern kitchen unit with quality appliances. There are also 3 spacious changing rooms. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. Internet and satellite TV. In the house there is also sauna, whirlpool, fittness and reception. A breathtaking view of the Vltava river and adjacent parks. In the surroundings you can find excellent civic amenities. Not far from the house there are located Czech, English and French schools. Shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov nearby. Quality restaurants and cafes all around. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop only a few minutes walk from the house.
265 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kořenského, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||400 m²|
|Terrace||yes (20 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.