Beautiful, unfurnished villa 7 +1 (250 sq) with garage, three balconies and a terrace in Prague 4
Very beautiful, unfurnished villa 7 +1 in Prague 4 – Podolí. Villa has a total area of 250 sqm is located in the beautiful garden (400 sqm). There is a 2 bedrooms, bathroom, toilet, kitchen and living room with fireplace and entrance to the terrace (120 sqm). You can enjoy the amazing view of the Prague panorama here. On the first floor there are located 2 bedrooms, living room, bathroom, toilet, laundry and three balconies. On the floors there are carpets, marble, tiles, cork, parquet and floating floor. Kitchen equipped with appliances. Satellite TV and phone for use. Massage bathtub is located in one bathroom and massage shower in the second one. You'll find here the garage. Easy access to the center. Swimming pool and sports stadium nearby.
55 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na vápenném, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||250 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.