Luxurious cozy fully furnished apartment 2+kk in the center of Prague - Old Town, Naprstkova Street
Beautiful and cozy living directly in the center of Prague near the Charles Bridge. Fully furnished apartment 2+kk sized 56 sqm is located on the fourth floor of historical building without a lift. Kitchen equipped with refrigerator and stove, bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. The rooms are interconnecting. In the apartment are parquet on the floors, heating the gas room. Fixed Internet connection and telephone. Location in the city center guarantees excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague, tram stop is a few steps from the house. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities – good restaurants, cozy cafes, galleries, near is the National Theater or the Rudolfinum, various shops. Smetana embankment offers romantic walks along the river Vltava with a beautiful view of Prague Castle. Do not hesitate.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Náprstkova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.