Nice furnished apartment 2 + kk in new building with balcony and parking, Prague 4 - Podoli
Very nice apartment 2 + kk with an area of 55 m2 in the street Jeremenkova, Prague 4 – Podoli. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor in a new building with an elevator. It is fully equipped- kitchenette with a fridge and a freezer, a ceramic hob and a dishwasher. In a bathroom there is a bathtub and a washing machine. The apartment includes a balcony with an area of 7 m2. The possibility of an Internet connection and rental of parking space for a fee 2.000, – per month (need to rent with the flat). The apartment is located in a very pleasant and quiet location with good transport accessibility, a few steps from the house is a bus stop, the subway station Budejovicka line C is situated only 2 stops by bus or 10–15 minutes on foot form the house. All civic amenities.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jeremenkova, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.