Very beautiful house 6 +1 (300 sqm) with garage, garden and swimming pool in the Brezi near Ricany
Beautiful, free standing house in the Brezi near Ricany. Family house 6 +1 is partly furnished. It has an area of 300 sqm. On the ground floor you will find garage, hall, fully equipped kitchen with dining room, living room with fireplace and entrance to glassed-in terrace, two bedrooms and bathroom. First floor contains 3 bedrooms, terrace, balcony and bathroom. The floors are covered by paving and wood. There is also a satellite and phone. The house includes a beautiful garden with a swimming pool (10×15 m). The house is located in a quiet location close to Prague. There is a great access to the center on highway D1 and shopping center Pruhonice. In the surroundings there is a lot of wooded areas, suitable for walking.
28 000 CZKper month
|Address||Březí, Březí (Okres Praha-východ)|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.