Newl luxury apartment 3+1/B, 107,08m² in Art Nouveau building, Vinohrady, P2
We would like to offer You a very nice, generously designed 3+1/B, 107,08m2 on third floor of a Art Nouveau building, close to the famous theatre of Vinohrady, in a quiet street with full-grown trees. Very lucrative locality of Vinohrady, only few steps to the Náměstí Míru and to the beautiful forest park Riegrovy sady. Excelent traffic availability to the metro or tram. The building and the apartment are after full-scale and precious reconstruction – the authentic structure elements were saved (for instance beautiful secession vitrages, ornaments above the entrance door to the apartment, in the shared parts of the building, yard with a fountain, etc.) Very representative. High wall-top. The apartment itself is generously designed. Separated social part (large living room and kitchen) and familiar zones (the bedroom, bathrooms and clothes rooms. 2 bathrooms, 2 clothes rooms. Bathrooms of Your dreams – one with a brick shower bath and the second one with a corner bath-tube. In-built closets. Furnished clothes-room. Partially furnished kitchen. Technical specialities in the whole apartment.
13 683 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.