Prague, beautiful unfurnished, very spacious apartment 3 +1, 107 m², possible parking , Krakovská stre
Nice, unfurnished and very spacious flat 3 +1 of an area of 107 m2 is situated on the 2nd floor of a brick house with a lift in Prague 1 – Nové Město, in Krakovska street. Apartment is located in a side street, based on the Wenceslas Square, approximately 100m from the edge of the square. Large windows in the original style. Possibility to rent a covered parking space in the house – included in the price. The Administrator. Apartment is unfurnished furniture, there is a kitchen, fridge, oven, ceramic cooker, dishwasher – all new. Security entrance door. On the floor are oak parquet. The new lessee has the option to participate in the selection of colors in painting, in the event of agreement on the furniture and the selection of furniture (Ikea). Excellent location right in the city center with parking for a great price.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500 CZK utilities|
|Address||Krakovská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||107 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.