Spacious apartment for rent, 5 + 1, Masarykovo nabrezi, Prague 1
We offer to rent a spacious apartment with a beautiful view of the Vltava River, Prague Castle, Petrin, Zofin Palace and Gallery Manes. This fully furnished renovated apartment with balcony is located on the 3rd floor of a stately building with a lift on the Vltava river, a few steps from the National Theatre. Attractive location in the city center with excellent transport links and full amenities nearby, within easy reach of the French School. The interior consists of four large rooms overlooking the river, fully equipped kitchen with balcony to the courtyard, 2 bathrooms (bath / shower), separate toilet and a spacious lobby. Preserved the original architectural elements, large windows, high ceilings, parquet floors, decorative tiles, central heating, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, satellite connection, alarm. Parking in the garage at the National Theatre.
55 000 CZKper month
|Address||Masarykovo nábř., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||157,70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury unfurnished apartment 4+kk with a muon for rent, reconstructed, Wenceslas Square, New Town,terraces,274m²
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.