Rental of doublefamily house 7+2 in Cernosice
We rent a doublefamily house in Cernosice. Family house is layout 7+2 (2× 3+1), the utility area is 250 sqm, 850 sqm is garden. In the family house there are two bathrooms, two kitchens, 4 toilets. Family house was built in 2000, is brick and has three floors. In the basement there is a technical background, two rooms with the pavement. First floor has three bedrooms and kitchen with a dining room, bathroom and 2 toilets. On the second floor there are three bedrooms, kitchen with dining room and bathroom with 2 toilets. The house includes a garage for two cars and garden, where is garden house. There is a municipal sewer system, own well, electricity, gas, heating – gas central, floor – tiles, floating floors. The house has two satellites, the phone and the first floor is completely furnished. Monthly rent is 35.000 Czk, charges (electricity, gas) are 4 – 5.000 Czk. There is excellent transport accessibility, public transport. Family house is free at the end of May 2009.
|other water source|
35 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||250 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.