Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2 +1 after reconstruction with a balcony near the Prague Castle, P1
Very nice bright apartment 2 +1 with an area of 60 m2 in Pohorelec street, Prague 1 – Hradcany. Apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a historic brick house without a lift. The flat is after complete reconstruction. It is unfurnished, there is only a kitchen, a stove with a ceramic hotplate and a dishwasher. Bathroom with a tub and a shower. The apartment includes a balcony with an area of 8 m2 and a cellar. On floors are parquets, tiles and floating floors. There is a security door, a satellite TV and an alarm. The apartment is located in the very lucrative area near the Prague Castle. Very quiet and friendly neighborhood with lots of greenery around. Good transport accessibility-a few steps from the house is a tram stop, a subway station Malostranska line A only 8 minutes by tram. If you dream about a Fairy Tale housing, don´t hesitate!
23 800 CZKper month
|Address||Pohořelec, Praha 1 - Hradčany|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.