Nice cozy unfurnished apartment 2+kk, Prague 6 - Bubenec, near Letna
Very nice and cozy apartment 2+kk (40 sqm) is located on the first floor of brick building in the street Jana Zajice. The apartment is rented unfurnished, has separated rooms. Kitchen with stove, bathroom with bathtub. The bedroom is situated into the quiet courtyard, the living room into the street. Heating is central gas. The UPC TV and the Internet. There are parquet and lino on the floor. The place guarantees excellent transport accessibility to the city center, tram stop at Letenske Square is a few minutes from the house. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities. A few minutes from the house is a large park Stromovka, where you can relax and go for an active sport. There are of course cozy restaurants and cafes in the surroundings, as well as sports, theater, galleries and various shops.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jana Zajíce, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.