Very nice furnished apartment 2 + kk in new building with a terrace and parking, Prague 2- Vinohrady
Beautiful bright new apartment 2 + kk with an area of 106 m2 in the street Korunni dvur, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Apartment is located on the 4th floor of a new brick building with an elevator. It is very luxuriously fully furnished, a kitchen with all appliances, a bathroom with a tub, a washing machine and a dryer. The apartment includes a beautiful large terrace about 20 m2 and cellar. The possibility of renting a parking space for a fee 3.000, – per month (need to rent with the apartment). Connecting to the internet via O2. There is a 24-hour security service. Perfect accessibility-house near a tram stop, a subway station Flora and the entertainment and shopping center only 2 tram stops. The opposite direction, there is a subway station IP Pavlova or Namesti Miru. All civic amenities.
28 500 CZKper month
|Address||Vinohrady, Praha 2 - Vinohrady (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.