Luxury unfurnished apartment 3+1 with a balcony and beautiful view of Prague, Vinohrady
Absolutely luxurious living with a beautiful view of the city in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Unfurnished apartment 3+1 on the size of 108 sqm is located in the fifth floor of brick building with an elevator in the street Krkonosska. Modern kitchen with all appliances, stylish bathroom with corner bath. Apartment is very bright and spacious, the are parquet on the floor. From the balcony (2 sqm) is a deluxe view of the Rieger park and of Prague. There are excellent civic amenities – good restaurants and cozy cafes, you can visit the gallery and theater, or relax in the park. Excellent transport accessibility, metro station Jiriho z Podebrad is 3 minutes from the house, 15 minutes on foot to the Wenceslas Square. Do not hesitate, one of the most beautiful apartments in Prague!
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 550,- CZK house service fee + 2500,- CZK elektricity and gas|
|Address||Krkonošská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||108 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.