Villa with two apartmens, P6 - Nebušice
A brand new villa in prestigious location Prague 6 – Nebušice. The villa is currently divided in two independent units – five bedrooms + studio, but can be easily connected together. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms and bathroom, downstairs you will find a large living room connected with the kitchen area, small office and another bathroom. There is a direct access to lovely garden from the living room. In close vicinity there is the ISP and Riverside School, shopping store Albert, post office, doctor, bus stop (15 min to Dejvicka) and three restaurants. Almost brand new excellent quality house.
14 850 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Pod terasami, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||500 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.