Very nice unfurnished apartment 2+1 after reconstruction with good transport accessibility, Prague 3
Nice bright apartment 2 +1 with an area of 52 m2 in the street Zelenky- Hajskeho, Prague 3 – Zizkov. Apartment is located on the 5th floor of a brick house without a lift. It is after a complete reconstruction and it is unfurnished. Only a new modern kitchen, a ceramic hob with an oven, a fridge with freezer. In the bathroom is a shower. The apartment also includes a cellar and a storage. New electro-heating, floating floors and tiles. The possibility of satellite and internet connection. Apartment is situated in a very pleasant and quiet location Zizkov. A lot of green around and all civic amenities. A few steps from the house is a bus and tram stop, subway station Zelivskeho only 5 minutes by tram. Shopping and entertainment center Flora located only 1 subway station.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zelenky-Hajského, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.