Beautiful, new partly furnished apartment 2 + kk (70 sqm) with terrace and parking in the Prague 3, great view
Beautiful partly furnished apartment, can be found in the Prague 3 – Zizkov. Apartment 2 + kk is located at the 3rd floor of the brick house with elevator. Overall dimensions are 70 sqm. There is a large terrace with view of Prague and the Prague Castle. In the bathroom, you can find the bathtub, toilet is separately. Amenities: bar stools, dining table and chairs, wardrobe in the bedroom, a shoe rack in the hallway. There is a cable Internet connection (ADSL). The floors are floating. There is a parking space which is included in the price. Ther is great accessibility to all corners of Prague and its environs. Bus, tram, metro and the train stations are located about 5 minutes from the house. Just a few steps away is a large Park Royal Vinohrady. There isn´t a kitchen, it will be here during the month.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||including services + energy 1500 CZK|
|Address||Italská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.