Very good usable commercial premises of area 207sq.m. in a great locality of Prague 2 - New Town
Very good usable Commercial premises 207 sq.m. in ground ,1st and 2nd floor of a brick house in Prague 2 – New Town, Mala Stepanska street. The premises are after reconstruction in the year 2008. Perfect location for Your business. Excellent location. There is great connection to all parts of Prague (Charles square is nearby). It also offers all civic amenities. The premises are equipped with kitchen unit, shower bath, WC, phone, PC-nets, internet and store. Advantage is a camera safety system. It is suitable for any kind of business. Parking is available after agreement.
100 000 CZKper month
|Address||Malá Štěpánská, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||207 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.