Beautiful, luxurious 3 +1 duplex (125 sq2) in Prague 1 - Old Town
Beautiful, spacious two apartment in Prague 1 – Old Town. Luxury duplex is located on the 6th and last floor of the brick house with no elevator. Flat 3 +1 has a total area of 125 sqm. In the bottom floor are the kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom and the chamber in the upper floor are bedroom, bathroom, office and storage space. Kitchen unit is equipped with embedded appliances and ceramic hob. Duplexis unfurnished, but the after agreement can be furnished. Both bathrooms are spacious and they have bath, bidet and WC. You'll find here telephone, satellite TV, internet access, security door. Apartment is situated directly in the center of Prague with easy access to all corners of the city. Great possibility of cultural life – bars, restaurants, cafes, theaters and clubs all around.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Haštalská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||125 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.