Very nice flat 3+1 with a garage and balcony with a beautiful view on Prague
This is a three-room flat with an area of almost a hundred square meters in a very quiet location in Prague 8 – Troja.The flat is not furnished, but according the clients wishes it can be partially equipped with carpet, chairs, table and cabinets. Part of the equipment is a huge built-in wardrobe. The kitchen is spacious, equipped with all appliances, including a dishwasher and also a washing machine. Part of the apartment is also a terrace, which has an area of 17 m2 and from which is a wonderful view not only of the whole Troja, but also of the rest of Prague. For the clients is also available a cellar and the price of a garage is 3 000 CZK/month which is neccessary to rent with the flat. The location is very quiet, but provides quite good amenities. Traffic conditions are good, transport is provided by buses and only three stops away is the subway line C station Kobylisy, where can be found the rest of amenities which can't be found in the place. The flat is oriented to the southwest.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vřesová, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||96 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.