Luxury unfurnished duplex after reconstruction with a balcony and parking, Prague 2 - Vinohrady
Beautiful light luxury duplex 5 +1 with an area of 150 m2 in the street Belgická, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Apartment is located on the 6th and 7th floor of a beautiful historic brick building with an elevator. House and apartment are after a high-quality reconstruction. The apartment is unfurnished. On the first floor of the apartment there is a spacious living room, a fully equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with a tub. On the second floor there is a bathroom with a shower, 2 bedrooms and a storage room. The apartment includes a balcony, terrace and cellar. Internet connection, satellite TV. Rent a parking space for a fee 4.200, – per month (no need to rent with the apartment). Perfect accessibility- close to the house is both a bus and tram stop and the subway station Namesti Miru line A. All civic amenities, near to Wenceslas Square. Quiet location in the city center with a very friendly environment.
37 800 CZKper month
|Address||Belgická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||150 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.