Beautiful fully furnished apartment 3+kk in Prague 1 - Nove mesto
Short term rental possible too. Brand new apartment just in the center of the city, almost on the corner of Vodickova and Skolska street, few steps from the famous Wenceslas sq. There are all civic amenities, restaurants, pubs, shops /huge TESCO store 5 mins a walk/, cinemas, theatres, sightsites in your arm's reach. Only few meters to subway and tram station with perfect access to all Prague sites. The apartment is fully furnished ingluding LCD wide screen TV, internet connection, cable tv, sheets, towels. The bedrooms are separated so ideal for family with kids or flatmate. We highly recommend this option – it is sunny, spacious, cozy apartment and very quiet since it is located in the small courtyard. Of course apartment is fully and modern equipped to make your stay more then pleasant.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000,- CZK + deposit payments electricity and gas (it is paid directly to the suppliers)|
|Address||Školská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.